Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter
5G Ready! – Low And Mid Bands – Third Party Tested
The Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter is a professional RF meter that is designed to measure ambient radio frequency / microwave signals, and has a built in antenna.
This meter is a 3rd party certified RF detector with effective measurement range of 200 MHz to 8 GHz, true response detection range 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz (+/- 6dB).
Also includes a premium 4 line OLED Display for digital readings up to 3,180,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m², Max Hold, Max Reset Button, USB Power Jack for Continuous Monitoring, Volume Control, Headphone Jack, Calibration Certificate and more!
- Effective measurement range of 200 MHz to 8 GHz, true response detection range 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz (+/- 6dB)
- Accuracy +/- 6dB performance tested in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab. Each meter is individually calibrated and QC inspected
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- 3 selectable volume levels + Sound On/Off option
- Designed with Low EMF emissions
- Premium 4 line OLED Display for a real time display that is easy to read in any type of light
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive to 0.001 µW/m², for the Electrically Hypersensitive person
- Now featuring two selectable units of measurement: Volts per metre (V/m) or Microwatts per square metre (µW/m²)
- Meters are temperature compensated to measure accurately under any environmental conditions
- Power Response linearization completed in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab
- Will measure low band and mid band 5G cellular signals between (200 MHz – 8 GHz)
- Measures power densities up to 3,180,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m² (Linear response between 0.1µW/m² and 1,000,000µW/m²)
- Max Hold with option to clear at anytime
- Bar graph of RF intensity
- USB Micro Power Jack for continuous monitoring
- High quality adjustable Volume Control, as well as 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery remaining display
- Battery operated (2 x AA Alkaline only) – 12 – 15 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design – 7″ X 4.5″ X 1.5″ (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Engineered in Canada – Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 200 MHz and 8 GHz.
Some of the more common sources the meter can detect: cell towers, cell phone emissions, cordless home phones, wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth devices, smart meter emissions, baby monitors, airport radar, and, microwave oven leakage detection.
- Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User’s Guide
- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
Recent Customer Review:
Excellent EMF meter
“I am comparing this SSP2 to my existing Cornet ED85EXS which I had for a number of years. Until recently I thought the Cornet was fairly accurate, but after comparing to a GigaHertz unit and I was shocked by the inaccuracy of the Cornet. I decided to look for another portable RF meter and settled on this SSP2. I find the SSP2 to be very accurate, solid construction, easy to read screen (although I wish it had the option to switch from microwatts to milliwatts) and it’s very simple to operate. Overall it’s a great unit.” 10/10